Monday, November 3, 2008

POLLS CLOSED: Do You Believe...

The 5th Wheel concluded its poll regarding Cindy Hansen's ghost story. While FOX News and CNN are busy covering boring topics such as presidential races, The 5th Wheel wants to know whether you believe in Cindy Hansen's ghost story. Here are the results from this scientific study:

Do You Believe...

...Brian is a sissy! 63% (23) Sorry Brian, but the people have spoken. I guess all those years singing I'm Afraid of the Beautiful Girls has finally caught up with you.

...for every drop of rain that falls a flower grows. 38% (14) If you chose this answer you are probably a treehugger, right? Nothing against them, I'm just sayin...

...Cindy's Story. 27% (10) I hope this doesn't hurt Cindy's credibility? She's still an awesome coach, and trust me, I was there. It's a spooky condo.

...in ghosts. 25% (9) The Ghost Hunters will be so proud. Too bad their 7 hour live Halloween marathon sucked!



No comments: